Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NEW JENNIFER HUDSON MUSIC VIDEO
Photobucket
Photobucket

She's baaaaaaaack!!!

My girl J-Hud is back and I couldn't be happier. This girl must have went through HELL and I'm glad that she's finally lifting her head up and choosing to keep on moving, no matter how much the events of the past weeks still may hurt. Jennifer recently shot the video to her next single of her debut self-entitled album. The song is called "If This Isn't Love" and the video is directed by Syndrome. I've said this one and I'll say it again: this girl's album is hot! Much much better than I ever expected it to be and I'm glad she's back because "Spotlight" definitely wasn't the best song on there. I would have thought "We Gon' Fight" would be her next single seeing as it kinda fits with what has recently occurred in her life. Regardless...I'm excited to see the video. Keep ya head up, J-Hud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment